John: For some reason, I thought you might like this part. <<whistle innocently>>

Well, I guess it is good that Cat knows what happened.
Kinda, sorta, not really.

This was not wise telling him so soon. Of course it does not help that Cat only knows that Ck=SM, she does not understand that he has always been CK, she thinks it is a recent inovation.
True.

Fortunantly this is actually not the case.
But based on the information they have an accurate guess.

I would have to agree with him here. The sane thing would have been to get him to go stand in the sun of the huge newsroom window to "warm up".
Windows! I forgot about them, but I figured she wanted to get him somewhere private where they talked.

Then why did it take her a few days to even consider telling Perry? I think she is revising the past.
Well, actually, it was only a day, when she was looking at the blow-up picture Jimmy made. Then she debated the pros and cons with herself... The time between Superman's arrival and B39's raid was much shorter in my story.

Actually it is a normal phenomenon for those with secret identities.
clap I love how you didn't think it was someone else.

Well at least the seed of the idea of Superman has been planted.
You might have noticed that things don't happen overnight in my stories.

Cat was not really all that helpful.
That's not true. She planted the idea that he's Superman in his head.

Even if that was true Lois is not about to accept it. However I am unconvinced it is true.
CAT: Correction, the world needs me to help Clark more than for you to.

False claims of being Superman would not have held up very long.
CLARK: I don't know. It seemed to work well with Cat. And if I'm trying to con a woman into bed, how long a con does it need to be for a one night stand?

No going to see Luthor.
cool

She is wise to avoid mentioning that their working together was at one point a punishment.
LOIS: I don't like to think about that.

More evidence that could work with Cat's claims.
CAT: [Linked Image]

This will be a hard thing to explain her way out of.
She's Lois. She can get herself out of anything. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.