Originally posted by John Lambert:
Not really good, or she doen't really know, or both?
She doesn't really know.

True. Only if Clark can remember in detail will the realize his secret was not compromised. Which might lead them to not suspect Luthor if he acts in ways that show he has no clue that CK=SM.
LEX: If I did know, would I give my hand away?

I think Clark would have been better off emotionally not having the talk with Cat.
CAT: Hey! I'm trying here!

Actually, I don't think it was ever clear in canon. Except that "Neverending Battle" was supposed to be before "Stange Visitor", but they switched the order for unknown reasons. Luckily they never showed Clark's apartment in "Strange Visitor" or it really would have been clear things were not in order.
I think they may have shown him still at the apartment (on the pay phone talking with his folks) in "Strange Visitor". I always assumed it (in canon) was a few days by the number of different newspapers which came out with a variety of photos of Superman on them between when he flew the Prometheus up (and Lois said she had been to the space station to Cat) and when Superman flies her into the office.

There was an 80s cartoon, I think it was called "Jem and the rockers", where for reasons that I may have understood then but have since forgotten the female lead has a secret identity and it bothers her to no end her boyfriend is in love with both her and the secret identity. She may have even internalized this problem more than Clark ever did.
I vaguely remember that show. There's a modern live action remake called "Hanna Montana". You may have heard of it. That would make sense.

So does Clark only get sun energy where his skin is directly exposed to the sun?
It's a popular plot device used by female fanfic writers though. wink

CAT: It couldn't hurt, could it? I mean other than give him hypothermia again.

CAT: And WHOSE fault is that for not telling me all the juicy details?
EW: <<silently raises hand>>

Too bad Clark does not have a priest friend in Metropolis he can easily turn to.
Nah, he lives out of town.

I still am not convinced Dr. McCorkle's advice was good. Would she have given the same advice if Lois was his fiancee? If she was his wife?
True. But Lois claimed not to be involved with Clark.

But if I awoke with amnesia and some strange man said he was my husband, I believe I would feel MORE awkward towards him than if he said we're "roommates".

Well, standing on the roof while clothed will given him some level of boost of his super-strength.
CAT: razz Take 'em off, big fella!

Well Clark never explicitly said he grew up in this dimension.
True.

No, just a lunkhead.
CLARK: What's that?

What is so confusing about the idea that Clark remembers nothing?
He remembers some things. He knows how to walk, talk, eat, kiss...

CAT: He knows how to kiss?

Lois:I may still have a little anger over it, but it is not in anyway what has prevented us from moving this relationship forward. The reason that Clark and I have not yet made love is that he has refused to.
CAT: Man, I'm so out of the loop. Why hasn't Clark told me that you guys are in a relationship? hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.