“This is where you must have come in contact with it,” Cat said, examining his right leg.
Well, I guess it is good that Cat knows what happened.

It had stumped the doctor at the hospital at how he could have obtained a localized sunburn in February in Metropolis. In the end, they had assumed it was some sort of radiation burn and had treated it as such.
They were right.

“Kryptonite. It’s the only thing which can make Superman vulnerable,” she replied with a nod, standing back up.
This was not wise telling him so soon. Of course it does not help that Cat only knows that Ck=SM, she does not understand that he has always been CK, she thinks it is a recent inovation.

“Kryptonite is a radioactive piece of your home planet. If you’ve been exposed to Kryptonite and left to die in Hob’s Bay, it means somebody out there has figured out that you’re Superman,”
Fortunantly this is actually not the case.

“Wait a minute!” His jaw dropped as Clark tried to wrap his befuddled mind around what she was saying. “You think I’m Superman? You are nuts, lady!”
I would have to agree with him here. The sane thing would have been to get him to go stand in the sun of the huge newsroom window to "warm up".

Cat shrugged. “That may be, but I’ve known that you’re Superman since the moment you flew into the Daily Planet with Lois in your arms.”
Then why did it take her a few days to even consider telling Perry? I think she is revising the past.

“No! What? Superman held Lois in his arms?” he growled, not liking the possibility of Lois with someone else.
hyper He is going to try to be more to Lois.

Lois:Does this mean we will move our relationship forward? hyper

Clark: shock We have a relationship more than partners?

Lois:Yes we do, and if you weren't so lunkheaded we would have for a lot longer.

John Pack Lambert