Michael: I should catch up with you hopefully by this weekend. Wait, tomorrow's Friday? clap

As a minor point, yes, Clark you are.

MARTHA: Clark Jeremy Kent. This is no way to talk to a lady.
LOIS: She’s not the lady. She’s the tramp.
Jeremy?

She also had sexual intercourse with Claude. And tried to with Paul. There’s got to have been a couple of boys in highschool.
So, you're hoping for some blood? Ralph tried to rape her in another time...

Oh, dear. Well, good thing Clark lives a long time. Once he gets out of jail for those murders, he should have SOME life left, right?

She’s been known as Hurricane Lane for a reason.
Not in this universe.

“Oh, please, Clark. Only you could be jealous of yourself,” Cat said.
CLARK: It’s a superpower?
clap

<<Little Shop of Horrors>> Snob.
Do you know that there's an old Swedish (I think) film, black and white, if I remember correctly, non-musical version of this story? I saw it before Steve Martin's LSoH came out. I do remember it had subtitles and was scary.

Yeah. He was really hard up at the time and she thought that he was the way way before.
Hey, it's always possible.

RALPH: Baby brother! It *is* you. I thought I’d never find you again after Dad sold you to the gypsies for a sixpack and a joint.
CLARK: eek

Because he’s a liar and a cheat?
CLARK: Right. I forgot.

Yeah, I think so too, Clark. What a soap opera. <<rolleyes>>
<<winking>>
laugh

LEX: <<cool>> I won’t have to pull my punches.
LOIS: Oh, goody! Does that mean I don't have to pull mine either? Oh, btw, my lips are attached to my knee reflex, and any part of my body below my neck.

LOIS: He’s told her about his performance issues? <<mad>>
No. Why would anything happen with Lois, if nothing would happen with Cat?

RACHEL: <<grumble>>
CLARK: Hey, she started it.

Cat, you can’t measure love with a tape rule.
CAT: No, but you can measure a good time that way. laugh

Well, she has to. Otherwise, she’s wasting a lot of time in the bars.
CAT: My whole life is spent at cocktail parties masquerading as charity functions. Why would I need to set food in a bar?

Lois won’t like that fixation on getting him undressed.
But she'll understand it, because she's been afflicted with the same disease, right?

also, better without the ‘in’? You can’t scream it like that.
Good point. It's fixed. Screaming is very important.

Poor girl, being forced to follow up on her own words.
CLARK: Um... Lois?... Why are you caressing my chest? I thought we were heading down to the news... <<finds Lois's lips pressed against his and the buttons on his shirt flying through the air>> Okay. This is better. Much warmer. I see your point. Should I drop my pants too?

CLARK: I’m allowed to say no?
LOIS: Not to me.
CLARK: Do I look that stupid?
LOIS: Do you really want me to answer that?

She does realize that she’s currently on a rooftop and Superman still needs a new <<batteries>>
Yes, Cat knows this. Lois does not understand the whole plant gets bigger with sunlight theory.

So, don’t hop into the van with the nice British gentleman handing out candy?
CLARK: But, Looooooo-iiiis. It was CHOCOLATE!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.