I still am not convinced Dr. McCorkle's advice was good. Would she have given the same advice if Lois was his fiancee? If she was his wife?
True. But Lois claimed not to be involved with Clark.
I guess even though McCorkle could tell there was something between Lois and Clark, the fact she denied it shows it is in its early stage.

He remembers some things. He knows how to walk, talk, eat, kiss...

CAT: He knows how to kiss?
More importantly he remembers that he does not kiss you.

CAT: Man, I'm so out of the loop. Why hasn't Clark told me that you guys are in a relationship? sad
Because he values secrets. He has seen what happens when too many people learn something that is best kept private, so he keeps as much as possible private. Anyway, telling his parents is one thing, telling another woman before he has permission just does not work.

I don't know if it would have gotten him fired, being that she was the one who propositioned him.

PERRY: Yep, he'd have been toast.
OK, Perry could not have fired him for that. However, he seems to be an at will employee, so Perry could probably just fire him without giving a reason. Or giving as a reason a need to have good relationships in the newsroom. ALthough, since Clark would have wnated more than just a one-night stand, he probably could have convinced Lois to not be too mad at him, well he could have told him he was SM and worked through her anger. However Clark just would not have done something like that, so it is a mute point.

CAT: But it makes him fear being with Lois, right? I mean, I didn't mean that. I mean... what do I mean?
Actually I think it makes him want to be with Lois more.

Clark:I like thinking about being in the honeymoon suite with Lois.
CLARK: Is that like being in the hospital with Meena?
It can be in your mind at least.

Well, I might have read ahead before commenting. However, I think on the first read I was sure it was Lois. No one else made sense.
It COULD have been Jimmy Interruptus.
Nah, that only applies with Lois.

Then why does Superman have to rescue her so often?
LOIS: He has a overprotective gene.
But she has said octopus.

This is a good thing then. Although, how did they justify Clark being in public when they are trying to keep his recovery secret?
Because they weren't with the press, but in the area with the crowds. Anonymous in the crowd.
I guess that makes sense. It still seems he should avoid large crowds if he wants to pretend to be dead.

Has Lex ever known something useful?
Wasn't he useful in the "Ides of Metropolis" with that software guy? And in "HiM" with Rourke?
Well, he did not know anything useful with Rourke, they told him not the other way around. With "Ides of Metropolis" I was going to point out it is in the future, but I guess Lois lived it already. Maybe even twice. I guess maybe then Luthor gave them something useful, but Lois and Clark also always talked to him as a team.

John Pack Lambert