“Contact with what?” Clark asked, glancing down at her.
Lois’s ex-jewelry.

It had stumped the doctor at the hospital at how he could have obtained a localized sunburn in February in Metropolis.
Jellyfish. One of those that didn’t get eaten by the sharks.

In the end, they had assumed it was some sort of radiation burn and had treated it as such.
So, they’re actually quite competent?

“Krypto-whatsit?” he stammered.
razz

He realized the fingers of her other hand weren’t just resting on his chest, but unbuttoning his shirt. He jumped away. “What are you doing?” he gasped, clutching his shirt.
CAT: Staying in training?

“So, Superman is solar powered?” he scoffed. Likely story.
[img]http://darkaeon.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/little-shop-of-horrors-728550.jpg?w=551[/img] Snob.

Had he told her that he was Superman as a way of interesting her in him?
Yeah. He was really hard up at the time and she thought that he was the way way before.

A horrible gambler as well as someone who would lie to women to get them into bed?
RALPH: Baby brother! It *is* you. I thought I’d never find you again after Dad sold you to the gypsies for a sixpack and a joint.

“If I’m so in love with Lois, why haven’t I told her this big secret?” he inquired skeptically.
Because he’s a liar and a cheat?

Personally, I think you’re scared that she might reject you, despite her being head over heels in love with Superman.”

Clark turned away from Cat and leaned against a wall, staring out at the Metropolitan skyline.
Yeah, I think so too, Clark. What a soap opera. :rolleyes:
wink

And don’t worry about someone hurting her to get to you. Lois will be fine. Nobody is tougher than she is.
LEX: cool I won’t have to pull my punches.

“I know you, Clark. I know nothing happened.”
LOIS: He’s told her about his performance issues? mad

You aren’t the type of man to do a one-night stand.
RACHEL: grumble

I’ve never seen a man more in love, Clark. Trust me; I’ve seen plenty of men who thought they were in love.”
Cat, you can’t measure love with a tape rule.

His brow furrowed. Was that a yes or a no? Because he couldn’t see how it was hard to believe at all.
laugh

“Let’s just say, I know the difference between a man who is out for fun and a man who wants more,” she said with a wink.
Well, she has to. Otherwise, she’s wasting a lot of time in the bars.

“Now, let’s get that shirt off and get you some sun exposure,” she said, returning her attention to his chest and loosening his tie.
Lois won’t like that fixation on getting him undressed.

Suddenly, Cat was jerked away from Clark and thrown to the gravelly roof.
See?

“What in the hell, Cat?” Lois voice roared out of the silence.
laugh also, better without the ‘in’? You can’t scream it like that.

Lois gazed at Clark with regret, and started to button up his shirt.
laugh Poor girl, being forced to follow up on her own words.

“I’m blaming her, not you, Clark. It’s okay to tell her ‘no’.”
CLARK: I’m allowed to say no?
LOIS: Not to me.

“Lois, you don’t know anything,” Cat spat at her. “Clark needs me more now than he does you!”
She does realize that she’s currently on a rooftop and Superman still needs a new [Linked Image]

“You’re my responsibility. Mine! I shouldn’t have left you,” Lois said, berating herself. “I’m not leaving you again. No matter what anybody says! Got it?”
So, don’t hop into the van with the nice British gentleman handing out candy?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.