Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Sadly, that’s also HBO’s thought of a season. To be fair though, they don’t stuff their seasons with needless filler episodes. Then again, B5 had 22-ep seasons and JMS once wrote about 18 episodes of a season. None of them fillers. Now, *that’s* entertainment (Voice from the Dancing Demon in the Buffy musical episode)
That's one of my favorite Buffy episodes! clap I'm blanking on JMS though. Yes, I forgot that cable TV also thinks in the same manner as the Brits. Thankfully LnC did not.

ER: <<emotionally upset by EW mentioning the book series>> It took him since 2005 to write it. It’s very likely that I’ll be able to finish all my WIPs before The Winds of Winter will blow.
Well, better that he takes his time than rush through it, right?

<<ER notices that slight kick in the butt from one EW to another.>>
[Linked Image]

Oh my. Did you have an accident with that first cup?
I didn't meant this particular FDK thread, I meant in general. Speaking of which. Time to refill my cup.

There’s at least been talk about that. Also, evil Clark’s fun. Evil Clark can be naughty with Lois!
Yes, but that only works if Lois is evil right back at him.

He keeps correcting Lois too much for that
CLARK: So, I can't plead "lunkhead"?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.