“No!” Lois said, stomping her foot and crossing her arms. “Absolutely not! I’m not staying in the honeymoon suite with Clark!
[Linked Image] What is Mr. Fredericks going to think when Lois and Clark Kent are now staying a couple more nights at the Honeymoon Suite after Lois got a cheap first night alone?

“All righty, then. If your reputation around the office is more important to you than a bribery scandal involving a Congressman, we can always put Clark up in the honeymoon suite with Cat,” Perry countered.
Lois: [Linked Image]
PERRY: Lois!
LOIS: I’m still *thinking* about it! Geeeeez…

He loved Cat; really, he did, like a best friend, or a sister, a really screwed up sister, whom he loved like a friend.
So, incest?

He was coming off two days of Lois, on pheromones, chasing him around. Cat was like that normally, on a good day. On a bad day, she spent forty-eight hours in the copy room with the copier repairman. Clark had rotten luck. He’d end up with one of Cat’s bad days.
hyper

He remembered doing a story about such a case back in his old Metropolis, where a woman couldn’t get married because she was still legally married to her previous boyfriend.
Alt Lois?

“I hope not,” Cat chuckled, still draped on Clark’s shoulder. “Or I’m a bigamist.”
clap /decides to just scrap any further ambitions of writing own fic/

“Trust?” Clark echoed, and Lois threw him a sour expression. He returned a sheepish smile.
laugh

“By the powers granted to me by this state and by the Church of the Blue Suede Deliverance, I now pronounce you man and wife,” Perry said, producing a form on his desk. “Oh, and I need you two to each sign for those rings.”
Uh-oh. Perry’s a licensed minister, isn’t he? Does that mean Lois and Clark are now accidentally legally married? There was once a comedy about a priest accidentally marrying the bride and the stand-in groom at a rehearsal ceremony.

“More like, ‘don’t kill the bride,” Clark murmured to himself, with a smile at Lois as she turned back to glower at him. “Shouldn’t be a problem.”
clap Also, mad Lois is always extra sexy, so all beds(sic) are off.

“It seems like just yesterday, Catherine, that they were at each other’s throats,” Jimmy said with a faux sigh.

“That was last week,” Cat corrected, leaning against Jimmy’s shoulder.
rotflol

or cheated at the coin toss, so that he’d won.
shock

They would kiss and…

Right! Surveillance.
Of Clark?

Clark reached to the far side of the bed and retrieved his glasses, putting them on before turning to face her. “Uh, Lois?”
Needing a moment before turning towards her?

Clark had taken it down to hide it from housekeeping that morning, when they had gone into the Daily Planet to update their team on their findings. This time they were going to film from over by the tub where Lois had gotten her first photographs.
I wonder what housekeeping would think about the well-built couple first setting up a video camera near the living room couch and then next to the Jacuzzi.

“I may have been slightly miffed that I ended up in the Poorhouse and you on Easy Street, but…”
She could always have sold her body…

Now that he thought about it, he vaguely remembered little chocolates on the pillows of the bed when they had arrived the day before, but they weren't there when he had gone to bed, so he hadn't thought twice about them.
[Linked Image] /wonders what happened to them/

Clark stopped their kiss as soon as he heard the door close, but Lois’s arms tightened around his chest, keeping him pressed against her.
I think that’s not in the script…

Her lips kissed along his jaw to his ear. “Stay with me tonight, Chuck,” she whispered.

Clark bolted upright, knowing they had gone too far. “No! I can’t,” he exclaimed, sliding off the bed.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.