-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --

Sucks to have killed many babies in a previous lifetime. And blown up a planet or two. I mean, that guy’s got worse karma than Tarkin.
And here I thought you were saying that Clark was the reincarnation of Anikan.

Poor dear. She’s finally found a guy who does it for her and then he *can’t*. Just her luck.
LOIS: <<sniffles>> Isn't it? Well... <<stretches her muscles>> we'll have to see about that. I do like a challenge.

Maybe if she tied him down with a tie of his?
Actually, there's a new fic about that...

ER: <<shocked to the point of tears>>
Really? Lois lying to him? Or Lois apologizing?

Ugh? Ugh-ugh.
laugh

ER: <<happily shows off his new bouncy smilie>>
I see that line about Clark living with someone from canon is one of your favs too.

ER: <<shouts with joy>>
huh Either ER is excited about Clark telling Lois about being engaged, or he's enjoying EW metaphor about the gorilla punching Lois in the face. Either that, or he's drunk and just popping in smilies willy-nilly for fun. I'm going with a).

LEX: Other people’s opinions? Isn’t that an oxymoron?
So, there's Lex's opinion and that's it? Not even a highway?

He likes the whip?
Clark shrugs adorably.

Collecting blonde scalps in his loft?
Good thing Lois is brunette.

Well, she usually broke it off when she caught him with another woman.
CLARK: I knew I shouldn't have hooked up with Rachel again, after she returned from her stint in the military... while I was still engaged to Lana.

Did he already mention that he’s not very good at this?
Yes, she's adding up details now: 2+2+1+1=9

Actually, it was more a ‘yes…?’
or a "yes, dear."

Well, considering the rest of the story, maybe he was the one who…umm…what he had explained earlier. Otherwise it would mean that his fiancée got assaulted during highschool and Clark also lost his virginity during highschool. And all that in rural Kansas.
[Linked Image]You aren't accusing Clark of rape of Lana are you?

Maybe the rapist came back?
And? She wanted *him*?... over Clark? No, impossible.

They’ve got bug planted in there?
No, a mic pointed in that direction.

ER: <<tries to think of what two possibilities that could be>>
angel-devil

ER: << passes out after Lois asks the question directly>>
Lois knew he had answered the question before, but since Clark has a habit of lying... And this is a subject on which grown men in their late twenties are apt to lie...

BTW: I also found: [Linked Image] and [Linked Image] and [Linked Image] on the cheeky page.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.