Until I'm fully awake enough to write, I'll work on my FDK.
I know that feeling.

Looks like you've been updating your smilies list again.
[Linked Image] Kinda sorta. Just opened the happy page and tried for some variety.

That they decided to get married after all?
dizzy

quote: /decides to just scrap any further ambitions of writing own fic/

What? Why? I love your stories!
Yes, but after the gorilla I realized why should I even try. It’s like selling 5th-hand stuff in front of uuuu Macy’s? /mutters about needing to try and finish valentines vignette sitting on harddrive for 3-4 years…/

I vaguely remember that plot somewhere. And... <EWis playing it very close to the vest>
Hey! That was just a joke… [Linked Image]

quote: Also, mad Lois is always extra sexy, so all beds(sic) are off.

Only couches, sofas, floors, and ceilings?
Yeah. Well, not the ceilings, unless he wants to tell her a secret.

quote:Of Clark?

Lois denies emphatically resembling that remark about spying on Clark.
Rrrrrrright.

Of course. He wasn't wearing his glasses. <EW tries desperately for a gfic answer>
laugh

quote: She could always have sold her body…

Well, that would be a new way to play fake-Monopoly. /Michael runs off to pen a new scene for his HiM fic/
Hey! Actually… [Linked Image] /imagines Lois pulling a community card “you’ve spent all your rent money on shoes/computer stuff. To ensure you can pay your rent, you have to sell your body to another player for 500 monopoly dollars”/

quote: <<thinks he might have something but someone stole the chocolates from his mind>> /wonders what happened to them/

Duh! Lois ate them.
[Linked Image] I know. I was going for subtle recognition of joke to match subtly of joke-presentation.

quote: I think that’s not in the script…

Ooopps. Did Lois go off-canon again?
She’s a naughty girl!

quote: Sucks to have killed many babies in a previous lifetime. And blown up a planet or two. I mean, that guy’s got worse karma than Tarkin.

And here I thought you were saying that Clark was the reincarnation of Anikan.
laugh Also, Anakin.

LOIS: <<sniffles>> Isn't it? Well... <<stretches her muscles>> we'll have to see about that. I do like a challenge.
/goes and waits over yonder for scene to appear/

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.