“More like, ‘don’t kill the bride,” Clark murmured to himself, with a smile at Lois as she turned back to glower at him. “Shouldn’t be a problem.”
He has no idea.

Right. She came in here to wake Clark, because the men had returned. She moved next to the bed.
I figured she had come to join Clark in bed.

“Are you insane?” she accused, as he picked her up and dropped her down on the bed. “This isn’t funny!”
Lois: Actually, it is wonderful, but I am not going to tell him that.

He lay down on top of her and joined their lips together in a very pleasant kiss.
smile1 They are kissing.

He tried to keep it innocent, yet believable enough that they could fool housekeeping, but not passionate enough for him to lose control. Her arms wrapped around his chest, deepening the kiss, and the hold on his desires slipped. He couldn’t help but melt against her body as she did this. He had missed this, kissing Lois.
hyper They are making out.

Clark stopped their kiss as soon as he heard the door close, but Lois’s arms tightened around his chest, keeping him pressed against her. He lowered his forehead to hers, trying to find the willpower to move. He wanted to continue, but he knew it was dangerous to do so.
I still think he should stop believing Wells.

Her hands moved down his back until they were at his waist, and slipped under his shirt to rub his bare skin. His eyes closed and his lips lowered to hers, restarting their kiss. Her hands continued to rub his lower back and work their way up his spine.
hyper and this time he can't blame it on the pheremone.

Her breath became more ragged and, on its own volition, his hand went to her waist to untuck her shirt. As soon as he touched the soft skin of her belly, he could feel it flutter under his fingers as if it were full of butterflies. Lois giggled slightly, as if she was nervous or he had tickled her, but then deepened their kiss. Clark could feel her nails scrape against the skin of his back as they tried to dig in. It was the most wonderful sensation he had ever felt.
I am glad they get this moment of happiness.

Her lips kissed along his jaw to his ear. “Stay with me tonight, Chuck,” she whispered.
dance she has forgiven him.

John Pack Lambert