Originally posted by Darth Michael:
So, Clark should vary with Mayson and Cat and Linda? That would make his life with Lois more spicy?
Funny thing about that word "spicy", in my son's preschool it's a euphanism for "conflict" or "difficult negotions".

LOIS: So, in other words, YES!

EW: Is this just a warning that you're going to disappear again in the beginning of... April?

ER: <<finds it funny that EW is so out of touch with RL>> Sadly, no. There’s just one episode every Sunday night. Which I get to see on Monday night. And if they would make the whole shebang available at once, it would only take one weekend to watch Season 3. It’s just 10 hours. <<cries at the length British TV thinks long enough to constitute a "season">>
Sorry, thought you were referring to the next book in the series.

EW: Alt-Lois wasn't married to Lex or any other man at the time of her death in the Congo.

ER: Interesting. So, she got married to Arianna, then?
I'm not sure where (or if) Arianna would fit into Alt-World, but from what I know about alt-Lois's character I'm going to say "no comment".

EW: Which bride called off the wedding in the middle?

ER: Canon Lois? At the end of S1? And then again in S4, when she faked her own electrocution to get away from her fiancé.
Can one sheepishly clap

/needs to work on putting in a wakeup call at beginning of FDK/
Thanks, I'm currently working on my second (since starting this FDK responsing) cup of coffee. So, all wide awake.

Poor little nymph. Didn’t get her sugar.
That's one of the problems with liking a guy with a sugar phobia.

Don’t worry. No idea which story, so…
I didn't mention the title on purpose.

He going to slap Lex off his balcony?
That would be quite a feat for an imaginary 700lbs gorilla, (I was thinking he might sit on Lois later on, causing her to suddenly become breathless?) so "no comment."

ALT-LANA: <<face-slap>> I never knew just *how* lucky I was to dump his sorry behind.
Really? And here I thought it was Lana would told Clark about said "loophole". Silly me.

Why? The more evil, the bigger the EW’s maniacal laughter?
But WE don't want CLARK to be evil! <<Hmmm. I wonder if there's a fic out there where Lois and Clark are evil, and Luthor is the good guy whom they kill off?>>

EW points to her college degree in Classics and to Lois's degree in non-scientific journalism and wonders why ER would think we would know better?

ER: /recommends archival editing since it was Clark’s line of dialogue/ Wait, what if Lois tells Jimmy bout what Clark’s said and Jimmy tells her just how bogus that is. Clark wouldn’t get out of the doghouse if it got repossessed.
So, Clark can't plead equally as clueless and say "Hey, that's not why?" I guess I can add an "I bet those shutters are lead lined" to make it more denialable.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.