Clark bolted upright, knowing they had gone too far. “No! I can’t,”
He will have to explain this soon. I think it is time for him to tell her the full truth.

Now, he even had a sober and undrugged Lois, wanting to love him, but he couldn’t have her without causing her death.
He is far too believing in Wells' theories.

Lois sat up on her elbows on the bed, watching Clark. He was practically shaking, as if their intimacy had rattled him somehow.
Well, at least she sees what is going on. The thing is, she has no way of knowing why.

“You’re right,” she said, lying through her teeth. “It’s too soon, and this is important.”
hyper she has admitted that Clark is right.

She had spoken the words that would calm him the quickest, and then rose to her feet. Seeing him exhale with relief, she did an inner fist pump at being right.
Oh, so she does not believe them. She is speaking the words to get him to talk. Well, I think it is her wisest move yet.

“Don’t be,” Clark said, leaning his elbows on his knees and rubbing his face with his hands. “I’m as much to blame, if not more so, than you.”
Good point. Hmm, he really should tell her everything.

“Have you ever lived with anyone? I mean, full time, a relationship with a member of the opposite sex,” she asked, hoping her tone sounded casual.
I just re-watched "Honeymoon in Metropolis" last night, and I was wondering if you would include this line. I am glad you did.

“No, not full time,” he admitted, glancing at her. He scooted closer and took her hand in his, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. “I was engaged once, but we never lived together.”
clap I love how Clark actually made a sensible response here.

“Nope,” he said with exasperation.
Why can't he use his x-ray vision to look through the wall?

He must have good distance vision because he kept pulling them down to see over to Apocalypse Consulting’s offices.
Again, Lois fails to notice what he looks like with his glasses down.

Bart had left his leather jacket on the coat rack, the leather jacket with the filing cabinet key sitting in the pocket.
Oh no, she is going to try sneaking over there.

“I’m sorry I never told you I had been engaged, Lois,” he said, picking up their previous conversation,
Lois: At least he is sorry about this.

asked him this question before, but his answer had been so wishy-washy,
Wait I though he had said he had sex but it was not making love because it was not with her. How exactly was that wishy washy?

John Pack Lambert