Originally posted by John Lambert:
“Not to me, Clark,” Lois said, leaning over and lightly brushing a kiss across his mouth. She didn’t know why she had done it, and it appeared that Clark was shocked by the move as she was.
I think you want to say "Clark was as shocked by the move as she was." Technically the current way works, but I think the extra as makes it sound better and is probably what you meant to say.
Yes. Thanks. All fixed.

On another note, another kiss.
I had forgotten about this one.

I think we have exceeded the in-canon kisses from Episode 1, although clearly canon is not comprehensive of all Lois-Clark-Superman actions. I mean "Bad Brain Johnson" was put away by Lois/Clark/Superman the first time in a scene not shown in canon for example, so maybe they kissed a time or two more, or maybe Lois got her lips on Clark while under Revenge, but I am pretty sure we have exceeded canon season 1 kisses, at least that Lois knew were with Clark, and maybe even if we count those with Lois and SM.
I don't think Canon Clark would have been able to have resist Lois as well as he had if they had actually had any real kisses during PML.

Bad Brain. Yes, I'm going to have to revisit "Don't Tug on Superman's Cape" and figure out WHEN they were supposed to have taken him down. Thanks for reminding me.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.