He's usually in bed asleep early, so it's typically a problem.
Aaaahhh… Another reason you’ve got lots of time for writing.

But... but... but... He sent Asabi out to look for Kent's bio! You're telling me he's not going to even read it?
He put it to good use balancing his desk after flipping it open and seeing a big cow staring at him on the first page.

They made out. Sort of.
Yeah. Sort of. They didn’t even get naked.

quote:That’s very material of them.

Well, you said that Lucy was arguing about Lois getting the higher royalties for less work.
True.

Anyway, Clark isn't really going anywhere. You know that right?
Right. She’s got to get pregnant first.

But Lois thinks it's Trask.
And he’s already shown himself to be interested in the alien probing.

LOIS: Don't be ridiuclous! <<unbuttons top button of her blouse>> I don't send mixed messages <<sits on Clark's desk and shows him her leg>> Whatever gives you that idea?
So, she wants to be platonic with Clark? /points at Kryptonian Pantheon for Beginners, by Sue S./

quote: Hey, they’re not *that* detailed. Can’t he be a normal guy from the sticks and put up Playboy centerfolds? Or is he using them as the best available material he has of Lois? Poor guy.

CLARK: I figure if I have enough of them, when I do my spin in the morning to get dressed it will look like animation!
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.