Oh boy. How is he going to handle thinking that Lois thinks she’s the fuel for his private time?
CLARK: I find a lack of private time to think about Lois thinking about me thinking about Lois works best.

LOIS: Huh? Again, I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted.

CLARK: Just go with flattered.

Lucy! The sausage is only for your sister. You can go and have James prep some for you.
LUCY: Jimmy's at work, and I'm sure Clark brought enough breakfast sausage to share, right?

LOIS: [Linked Image] Mine!

There, does that help?
CLARK: I didn't say I wasn't *thinking* about other possibilities, just wasn't considering them.

He did, didn’t he?
He brought pork, yes, but not bacon.

All he needs to do is Cat once and tell Lois. Then he will be maybe not save from caving but Lois would gladly help him out with not actually following through on his caving.
CLARK: That could work...

LOIS: [Linked Image]

CLARK: <<groan>> Patience, yes, patience sounds good.

There was a vignette where Bernie Klein put a bit of Kryptonite into the lamp and when they turned it on, they could consummate safely without any danger of Clark hurting Lois in his vigor. Until Ellen got rid of it because it didn’t fit the rest of the furniture. Lois was not a happy camper.
clap Bravo!

She’s ‘acting’.
Yep.

/waits for her Stormtrooper immitation/
Oh! Clones! [Linked Image] Duh! I almost missed that one. Good one! laugh

Where did he pull that name out?
Coincidence?

/draws diagram for Lois/
LOIS: <<looks at picture. Turns it over. Hands to Clark.>> I think you need this more than I do.

CLARK: Thanks. What's this? <<stares at diagram>> blush Funny thing, Lois. I keep getting sent one of these every week from a guy named Michael. I keep printing them out and putting them in my drawer. I think I almost have enough to wallpaper my bedroom.

LOIS: :rolleyes:

Clark? Or Charlie?
Not Clark.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.