Michael: Has arrived at last! I really should be writing tonight, trying to get that next part to Betas, but my hubby is watching the "Tudors" in the next room and it's difficult to write clearly with the distraction.

That was evil.
Who? What? Me? drool

What? Embedded in the wall opposite the toilet?
In medicine cabinet not pointed at either the toilet or in the shower. Why would anyone be looking for sex with Superman in either of those places?

Oh dear! /settles in for loooong haul.
[Linked Image] Um... yes... this is one of my longish stories.

Nah, there’s always cover stories. Like the one in a couple of days when she’s playing a three-legged bunny at the Metro-Club.
rotflol I didn't know the Metro Club was a drag show! Won't Lex and Lois be in for a surprise.

LOIS: Now, I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted that I was chosen.

Interesting form of punishment. Like eating chocolate when she’s been a naughty girl. Hmm… no wonder Perry and Henderson have such a hard time with her.
Women's logic: Eating boatload of chocolate = punishment (more work to make the pounds come off).

So, they take an hour or two instead of a quick fifteen minutes before the sports show?
That's what Lucy's thinking, yes. Hmmmm. She needs to talk to Jimmy about that.

Oh dear. Is it going to suffer from a freak gas tank explosion?
No. It could be a random homeless person sleeping in his car. Needs to double check it first.

I went Smilie crazy again, so 2-Part FDK-FDK

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.