/recommends headphones for watching TV/
He's usually in bed asleep early, so it's typically a problem.

Oh, *that* kind of cat fight. No, Lex isn’t expecting that kind. He also doesn’t understand the concept of them being sisters. He doesn’t read the bio on the characters, just watches them and fast-forwards over the talking parts.
But... but... but... He sent Asabi out to look for Kent's bio! You're telling me he's not going to even read it?

No-no, the ‘nothing’ referred to nothing happening.
They made out. Sort of.

That was a ‘me too’. Totally shocked.
That's why we love Lois. She's unpredictable.

That’s very material of them.
Well, you said that Lucy was arguing about Lois getting the higher royalties for less work.

I was thinking about holding her balance, not getting enough momentum, and, possibly, falling short due to a sudden movement causing a sharp pain in her biceps.
<<cough, cough>> Jump first Lane. Anyway, Clark isn't really going anywhere. You know that right?

Maybe be Lex wasn’t just looking for sex? Who knows how these old creeps tick?
But Lois thinks it's Trask.

She wouldn’t be much good on the stage or as a cocktail waitress with just three working limbs. Dancing’s awkward and she wouldn’t have a hand available to slap patrons who get too handsy.
Then we better give her a part or two to recover first.

So, thinking ahead and/or back to the last incident when new gratification would be in order?
No comment.

She doesn’t the concept of sisterly sharing, does she?
From my experience sisterly sharing consists of: What's your is mine, whether you like it or not, and I might not give it back if I like how it looks on me.

Hey, it could have been possible that they call it other things back in his home dimension.
Nope, a sausage is a sausage and bacon is bacon back in alt-dimension. Remember that dimension only changed from canon dimension starting 150 years prior.

Lois is sending lots of mixed signals, isn’t she?
LOIS: Don't be ridiuclous! <<unbuttons top button of her blouse>> I don't send mixed messages <<sits on Clark's desk and shows him her leg>> Whatever gives you that idea?

Oooooh! I didn’t actually go *that* whole circle. Stupid me. I was just thinking of Smallville-Lois dressing up as a Storm Trooper and Barnie’s remarks on girls dressed up as Storm Troopers in the last season of How I Met Your Mother.
Sounds good. But I'm painfully behind on my HIMYM viewing, no cable.

Hey, they’re not *that* detailed. Can’t he be a normal guy from the sticks and put up Playboy centerfolds? Or is he using them as the best available material he has of Lois? Poor guy.
CLARK: I figure if I have enough of them, when I do my spin in the morning to get dressed it will look like animation!

Maybe he should watch and use his artistic skills to draw life-like pictures of her naked?
LOIS: Who do I look like? Rose from Titanic?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.