John: I'm sure that Clark will oblidge Lois in the sweeps without her even needing to ask Superman.

She doesn't say "here", but hey she doen't say "at the office", so Clark should just make the best assumption.
He does. "Here" it is, then. wink

Better this way, Clark knows she is thanking her for not having sex, but Lucy does not learn anything special.
Poor Lois and Clark regulated to a relationship in everyone else's dirty minds.

So now he has basically given himself no more out from Lois' advances. He just needs to hope the next time she propositions him she is not drunk, or really distraught from a breakup. Oh no, what if it happens when she is under the influence of a perfume that removes all inhibitions. Hmm, this does not seem to have been wise.
Oh, no! Poor Clark. What will he do? [Linked Image]

Of course, she was going to go on a date with him, that he had not even asked for, before Mencken kidnapped her. So even that is only technically true, they reached an agreement to go on a date, irregularly, and it was interrupted, but still. Anyway, their lunch together probably counts as a date.
Technically, the pre-kidnapping dinner wasn't a date date, but a dinner between co-workers and partners. Lunch might have counted as a date, except that Lois thought it would be with Superman.

She does not even try to deny it. Things are good for Clark. Of course, she was doing a lot more than kissing him.
Why should she deny it? Lucy thinks they've done more... more than what they've actually done, that is.

She, Clark is learning. He know understands Lois speak.
He's still in the learning phase.

See, I knew he made the right decision. She is not angry at him right now, if he had caved she would be either a-because she would feel just horrible for having sex to spite someone or b- because she would be made at him for not telling her his secret c- she would be made at him for rejecting her so often as his alter ego d- all of the above, and some other items as well.
Yes, all of the above, probably.

When did making breakfast becomes so exceptional. I though it was part of basic partner of Lois behavior.
They've only been "partners" for a few days. He's got to start somewhere.

Well they definantly did not get to desert.
LOIS: It's not *my* fault! Although, I should have remembered Clark doesn't like sweets.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.