Lois exhaled, although she hadn’t doubted Superman’s thoroughness.
Although maybe the electronics had been replaced, frequent sweeps cannot hurt.

“I’ll see you tomorrow morning, Clark.”
She doesn't say "here", but hey she doen't say "at the office", so Clark should just make the best assumption. smile1

Lois set her hand on his arm, stopping him. “Thank you for…” saving me from myself, she wanted to say. “— everything.”
Better this way, Clark knows she is thanking her for not having sex, but Lucy does not learn anything special.

“Call me if you need anything.” This he said to Lois.

She raised an eyebrow. “Anything?”

He paled slightly, luckily outside of Lucy’s view. Her sister didn’t need to know what had almost happened between them. “Third time’s the charm,” he said with a wink
So now he has basically given himself no more out from Lois' advances. He just needs to hope the next time she propositions him she is not drunk, or really distraught from a breakup. Oh no, what if it happens when she is under the influence of a perfume that removes all inhibitions. Hmm, this does not seem to have been wise.

“We’ve decided to take it slow this time.” So slow, they weren’t even dating.
Of course, she was going to go on a date with him, that he had not even asked for, before Mencken kidnapped her. So even that is only technically true, they reached an agreement to go on a date, irregularly, and it was interrupted, but still. Anyway, their lunch together probably counts as a date.

“Slow with kisses sounds hot!”

Lois blushed and stood up. “I’m not talking about this,”
She does not even try to deny it. Things are good for Clark. Of course, she was doing a lot more than kissing him.

“Oh,” he said modestly, knowing full well that was her way of saying ‘thank you’.
She, Clark is learning. He know understands Lois speak.

After last night’s thank-you-for-not-sleeping-with-me goodnight kiss,
See, I knew he made the right decision. She is not angry at him right now, if he had caved she would be either a-because she would feel just horrible for having sex to spite someone or b- because she would be made at him for not telling her his secret c- she would be made at him for rejecting her so often as his alter ego d- all of the above, and some other items as well.

he decided he would do anything and everything possible to earn her gratitude, include make her a healthy breakfast.
When did making breakfast becomes so exceptional. I though it was part of basic partner of Lois behavior.

“Well, I thought you might be hungry since we didn’t finish dinner.”
Well they definantly did not get to desert.

John Pack Lambert