“I told you it was Lois. Hello? Keys!” Lucy complained to the man, before turning on her sister. “Where have you been?”
That was evil.

Would she really know if it was fake or stolen?
Maybe if Clark held him out the window until Henderson shows up and verifies his identity?

“So, Kent, you and Ms. Lane, huh?” Wolfe said with a grin that matched his name, shaking Clark’s hand. “Gutsy! I’ve heard about her.”
[Linked Image]

Lois knew this was going to be a long night, and not the kind of one she had been hoping for earlier.
She’s really going for Clark, isn’t she?

Lucy crossed her arms and waited impatiently for Lois to explain.
Yeah, why is Lois getting all the royalties when Lucy is doing most of the heavy lifting? It’s almost like Lois is the grey madam behind the scenes.

She didn’t want him to go but it was better than having him witness the loving Lane sisters go at it like wildcats.
Ooooh! Lex would like that.

“Thank you for…” saving me from myself, she wanted to say. “— everything.”
Awwwwwww…

“It was…” He cleared his throat. “— nothing,” he said, but she knew that it hadn’t been.
No, ‘nothing’ hit’s it pretty closely to home.

“Not to me, Clark,” Lois said, leaning over and lightly brushing a kiss across his mouth. She didn’t know why she had done it, and it appeared that Clark was shocked by the move as she was.
/raises hand/

“Lois! Clark’s not staying? No! He has to stay,” demanded Lucy, pushing the door shut with Clark still inside the apartment.
Yes. Clark has to stay. Lois is much more balanced when she’s sexually satisfied. At least, Lucy assumes as much. There’s hasn’t really ever been any sort of proof to that regard.

“Some wacko out there has been filming us, and you want to leave us unprotected,” Lucy hollered.
That’s why? And is it really so much different than staring on Big Brother or College Girls Nightly?

“Isn’t your sister a black belt or something?”
Handicapped at the moment.

She raised an eyebrow. “Anything?”
Ooooh!

. “Third time’s the charm,” he said with a wink,
hyper

“I told you, Lucy, I… What?! In our shower?
Duh!

He said that there was one in the bathroom, but I had thought…”
What? Embedded in the wall opposite the toilet?

She plopped herself down on the sofa with a thud. She really needed to get softer furniture. Clark’s couch was much more comfortable than this. Clark was like his couch as Superman was to her sofa.
clap

“You are?” Clark asked, glancing over at her. She had said she’d see him in the morning. Had he come too early? Or had she meant at work? Perhaps coming with breakfast fixings…
/shakes head/

“I didn’t sleep well last night.” Or at all.

Lois smiled at him. “I bet.”

Clark flushed and glanced away. She believed it was the thought of her sitting on his lap at dinner that had kept him awake.
Oh boy. How is he going to handle thinking that Lois thinks she’s the fuel for his private time?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.