Originally posted by John Lambert:
I have to say the actually thinking about Beareau 39 as a possible cause is a major improvement from the show. In the show Clark just somehow knows Luthor is behind everything, and is right all the time. Except when he isn't, but we never see Clark try to pin a plot on Luthor and be wrong.
It always annoyed me that Trask and B39 were so scary to both Superman/Clark and Lois, yet they completely forgot about them and discounted them after they left, until they reared their ugly head(s) again in Smallville.

What does it say about Luthor that Clark could point his dart at the man and guess he was behind something and most times usually be right? I think the only time Clark was wrong about Luthor being behind something, because he wasn't, was during the computer virus slowdown in "Ides of Metropolis", because LexCorp was affected as well. At one point Clark pointed out that the guy who had faked his death had one time worked for LexCorp, and they even went to Lex to ask him about him (his name currently escapes me). Lois believes Luthor to be innocent and that was the only time she was right.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.