“They’re from Luthor,” Clark said.

“How sweet,” Lucy gushed. “Clearly he cares.”
Cares enough to shoot her. I know, I know, it was an accident. But didn't he care enough to make sure he shot around her and not at her

“Lucy, he didn’t come to the hospital. He ordered flowers to be delivered at the crack of dawn, even though he must have known that she would’ve been at the hospital ‘til all hours of the night. Those aren’t the actions of someone who is thinking of Lois’s best interests.”
Did he ask them to be sent so early in the morning?

“I fell asleep on the sofa, sir. Lois and I are partners, and partners help each other in their hour of need.”
LIE!

“Her sofa? Uh-huh,” Perry replied, obviously not buying it.

One glance at Lois’s living room and Clark could see why. Those must be the torture devices that Lucy had mentioned at the hospital. It had been a while since he had been inside Lois’s home.
You should have checked them out before you said that...

This thought was interrupted by a series of clicks.
Finally he hears them!

If it was Bureau 39, they would probably want to catch Lois and Superman in the act.
Won't they be disappointed.

“So, why would she turn down a date with Lex Luthor to go out with you?”

Clark crossed his arms, not liking that there were rumors about Lois and other, possibly super-powered, men. “Her taste is improving,” he suggested.
laugh

“So, that’s a ‘no’? Pity. After our talk last night, I was sure she would go for it,” Cat said, standing up.
smile1