Don’t the kids need to learn how to correctly fill a dishwasher anyway, some time?
Dishwasher? umm.... You're writing to 1/2 half of our dishwashing team. Our house isn't fancy enough for those new fangled gadgets.

Kids chores: Laundry, cleaning up toys, dusting, taking out garbage, feeding pets, not waking up mommy first thing in the morning.

/runs encrypted swear words through decryption algorithm/ Lois! No, that’s anatomically impossible. Oh dear. They can’t cross-breed. No, that won’t work either.
clap

I give up. If Lois doesn’t *want* a Superman in her bedroom, I know plenty of Loises who will. /pulls out remote and snaps open dimensional window/
LOIS: I don't NEED kryptonite. Superman LOVES me, he will cave, eventually, I know this! Don't I?

EW: <Shakes head>

CLARK: <nods>

But Anne’s Place is the third part of the LnC Trifecta. True, Zoomway’s boards are there, too. But a lot of those stories are already archived and there’s little exclusive new material. Also, MLT’s The Big Couldn’t is only available on Anne’s Place. It is a must read for people who enjoy Kryptonite mixed with Tempus.
Okay, but it's going to bite into my writing time.

Right. Partner. I’ll believe you if you believe it
LOIS: I *believe* it. It says here in my dictionary, "A partner is someone who types up your stories when you're unable to, fetches you coffee, takes you out to eat, and does anything else that you require within reason." Hey, wait! Who wrote "within reason" in here?!

EW: [Linked Image]

Virginia, what stories have you been telling Lois again? I’m only monitoring the multi-dimensional flow of time in an attempt to discover the secret of soul mates. It’s science and not creepy at all. They even have a master’s degree for it in MetU. Established in 2264. And you should see the lab experiments they have us do Like, what happens when you switch 18 and 26 y/o Lois in time? Cool stuff.
Oh, so, that's not stalking, more of a scientific experiment to see if this planet is ready to be conquered? My apologies.

He’s a collector?
Actually, this wouldn't surprise me.

Well…yeah…kinda…It’s like, there was a time when dinosaurs ruled the Earth?
Pre Jurassic Park!

/whispers/ No more Luthor.
CLARK: Granted, but still.

Not if you’re trying to check out the scene and can’t find it.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.