Michael: See, this is where I sent Clark back to Sue's Closet so I move forward with the plot. But then he came back, claiming he forgot something, and like the sucker I am... I let that naughty boy back in...

How very 1760 of him.
1760, only in certain circles. wink Also, really bad if he float sleeps in front of her.

Head
Yes, head. <<cough>> Gfic.

Could have been awkward. Although, what if his behind had started to bob in the night while his head remained stuck on the bed with Lois?
The noise would have woken Lois up, and Lex would have had an early Christmas gift?

Open up! Vice police. We have had credible reports of a man spending the night in an unwed woman’s boudoir.
clap clap My guess, she'd just go without shaving them.

Luthor. Although, he will know it’s Clark since he has a live feed. Will he stumble by not being surprised? Will Clark notice and rush into the bathroom? Will Clark hear feedback from the bathroom mikes?
No. Yes, he would. No. No. No.

Rule I: Never bring the cub home late.
Rule II: If you do bring the cub home late, *tell* Papa Bear. And convince him there’s no blood on the backseat of your old Chevy Nova.
Of course, there's blood. She's been SHOT!

Oh, right, [Linked Image] Rule III: Don't let cub hang out with hunter.

What? Wouldn’t *someone* /cough/ Superman /cough/ Henderson /cough/ the booking officer /cough/ have noticed *something*? Also, how do you fake a bullet wound?
Apparently it's possible to get shot and not feel it. Anyway, he was covered with Lois's blood splatter. How was anyone to know not all of it was her's? And... [Linked Image]

Uh-oh. Papa Bear is mad. Apparently he did find blood on the backseat and now thinks that it’s from his cub.
SHE was SHOT!

/head bobbing like a Bobblehead/ He should have mentioned that maybe?
Clark is wise enough to know when not to open his mouth with a smart aleck remark to Perry. Lois, not so much... <<cough>> I meant, WITH Lois...

“Nothing happened, sir! I promise. You can ask Superman.”
Right. Because Superman is stalking Lois. Gotcha!

/points at…umm…no…hmm…Franklin Stern hasn’t bought it yet, so…
No?

Hello, didn't Cat once say "We're all in the gossip business"?

And that’s a big, fat LIE.
Yes. Yes, it was.

Three FDK Responses. Sorry, you were too funny. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.