Wow! I'm really late to the party!

First off, welcome back Sue! I'm so excited to see new parts of a story from you. But it looks like this fic started getting posted about when I drifted away from the board, so I've gotten 9 new parts to read! #blessed

Where to start..

I love that Lois got the chance to confide in Clark. You've captured their relationship perfectly. Of course Clark is frustrated to hear she's considering his proposal but at least he's listening, and not pushing back too hard. I'm totally invested in how this is going to play out.

Luthor's maneuvering is sick and shock at the same time. He's being very bold dissolving their partnership like that, and I can't believe that Lois doesn't see it, but I'm assuming her reaction will come in the next part or two. And forcing Clark to fly on a plane? Savage. Also, I don't trust how Lex just happened to come up with this human interest piece... I definitely believe he had something to do with it.

Although I'm not going to lie, human interest pieces are exactly what Clark should be writing and the job isn't a stretch at all. You write that very well with his curiosity being piqied by the case .

On to part 2! I'm so excited for you to be back! hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain