Hey Sue wave...

Well, you have me hooked (as usual wink ) right from the start, totally putty in your hands, dying to read more. Ah--oh wait, an advantage to being late: Part 2! Woo-boo! dance....yeeaaahhh--it's a pretty safe bet what I'll be doing later today smile.

Beyond excited about this story, and have been wanting to read it since I saw it post, but RL (ie--kindergarten starting this week for my daughter/first kid in school/parent denial and utter school cluelessness grin ) have kept me away till now.

I love where you are going with this story. Having a legit conversation about the proposal--not how it just blurted into a fact on the show. Clark walking that line--of being The Best Friend...and knowing that as much as it hurts to be there for Lois (and how insanely frustrating it is: wallbash -- Our Poor Clark ) he has to be the person. And lastly, by (maybe--totally my guess laugh ) potentially giving Lois time to miss Clark, but because of real work reasons (travel) instead of personal issues (the fighting in the series the proposal instigates).

Speaking of Clark and travel...I have got to give you a couple of these: notworthy hail notworthy hail . What a sneaky way for Lex to pry the two of them apart! Dissolve the partnership to quote-on-quote work to each of their strengths...give Clark THE story, the type of story he'd love to report. Love it!

I must go and pick up a very Big Girl kindergartener from school. dizzy Where-oh-where does the time go? I guess what they say IS true: Kids grow up way too fast mecry.

Laura (who wrote every bit of this on her iPhone so that the four year old--who thankfully is still a Little Boy--could have some 'iPad Time!!!' wink ). One still planted squarely into the nest at home...sighing in relief laugh.

Last edited by LMA; 08/27/15 07:54 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~