Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Nice that we posted at the same time ... although I still have one part to go ... and you'll definitely be pleading for more after it's done.
grovel Already there. Thanks for keeping KenJ company while I'm on my Wrong Clark hiatus. smile1 It's lonely when you're the only person posting a story. It feels like the boards live and die on your every post. (Not that it does, but it can feel that way.)

I meant CLARK'S kisses ... can I have some of those?
Ummm... probably best if you write them yourself, otherwise you have to discuss it with Lois.
CLARK: Don't I get a say on who I do and do not kiss?
LOIS: No.

CLARK: I'm concerned that she might be late for work on a regular basis if I don't sort it out! Really.
And that's his job... be late to work due to a Superman exclusive?

I knew she was coming. Grrr.
Too bad Superman didn't pick up Baby Rage the day before and stop the whole series of events from happening.
UNCLE MIKE: I'm going to have to agree with you there. That would've been nice.
SUPERMAN: There's no winning is there?

You forgot to mention that any written permission from Lois is actually only applicable on a full moon, and if there had been a solar eclipse on the previous day.
LOIS: [Linked Image] It's implied.

EW: That's not true. You have plenty of conflict in your stories.
KK: But I can't let it linger for too long, or it starts to bother me. I like a happy ever after.
I'll agree with you that if you don't take hold of the reins from one's angst-filled muse, you'll end up with Wrong Clark: The Investigation. wallbash Don't worry. I've gotten the angsty reins back now and story is back under my control.
LOIS: evil That what she thinks.

Originally Posted by Mike M
Originally Posted by KK
As opposed to *some* people who keep it going for weeks/months (years??) without a good resolution...
Well, I do have a Smallville story that's years old ... but I'm not managing to post once a week, more like twice a year!
I believe he was referring to my soap opera, there.

Thanks for the extra FDK!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.