groobie: Ooooh. hyper More feedback. dance

LOL! I love Lois' conclusions here! And then she goes on to justify to herself why he should be interested in her.
One of my favorite themes in this show is how badly these people in the communications industry don't communicate. But then again, if they had it wouldn't be much fun, now would it? smile

This is a great set up to the story...she's so frustrated because she believes he's not attracted to her that she overreacts and over-thinks his cordial behavior towards others. And I adored that Clark totally called Lois out for her jealousy.
Lois's frustration is always fun. I enjoy it when Clark calls Lois on her behavior. Usually he's teasing her, but sometimes he's spot on. Now, if he'd just realize he was spot on...

Looking forward to part 2!
Thank you. I'm looking forward to posting it. I prepped it this afternoon. Thank you for commenting!

If I post Part 2 today, we'd only have one more part left before it's over, and then poor Ken would be the only person posting a story (at least on this side of the boards), and I'd hate to do that to him. Maybe if a few more of you volunteer to post stories too, so he doesn't feel so all alone until I can get at least 10 parts of Wrong Clark written and start posting again. (BTW, for all my Wrong Clark readers, it's going well. Ideas galore taking over. Now, if I could only organize them. evil ) If more stories don't start to flood the boards, then I'll post Part 2 on Wednesday. If lots more people start to post stories, I'll post more quickly. (Strange backwards ultimatum, I know, but I'm a strange backwards type of person.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.