Originally Posted by Mike M
I know I was just teasing also laugh
I thought you might be.

Yes she does but the difference is that Victoria seems to put a bit of conflict in and then wraps it up in 2 to 3 parts. As opposed to *some* people who keep it going for weeks/months (years??) without a good resolution... Still teasing but those long mostly angsty/torturing stories don't grab me like most of Victoria's do. Could be personal preference, could be not having an eternal attention span. Who knows??
There's an ending to Wrong Clark. It's at the bottom of my outline. [Linked Image] For some people the journey is part of the fun.

This is why I am looking forward to this story. One it is short enough that even VirginiaR can't torture Lois and Clark too much and two due to Victoria's plot idea I can't wait to see what you do with it as it is sure to have a number of interesting twists as you always do. dance
Twists? KK stories have more twists than mine do? huh I'm not known for my twists? I have twists! (Points to Part 193 of Wrong Clark... Okay, I admit it did take a while to get there). I can't torture Lois and Clark in three parts? [Linked Image] [Linked Image]Now, there's an idea! Yes, that would be more of a challenge. One of these days I'll learn to write a 10 part story. It seems I can do stories with 3 parts and under and 20 parts and above. But it gives me something to improve upon. Would I have to torture BOTH Lois and Clark, or merely one of them?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.