Ooooh! It's time hyper

she had woken up before her alarm clock. By two minutes.
Argh!
laugh Some autobiography going into this?

Clark was acting so odd, so out of character, it felt as if he were from another planet or something… not that he was. If he were from Krypton…
Aww…the voices in her head are trying to tell her something. Sadly, she won’t listen to anyone. Even herself.

She settled back against her pillows to imagine the possibilities.
Locked doors? No problem!
Two seconds to find a secret document? Easy peasy.
Tailing the suspect? Ha! Give us a real challenge.
Hmm…she doesn’t sound very creative on a personal level.

Kisses to melt her kneecaps?
Aaaahhh…there it is laugh
NOR: I can melt kneecaps, too!
JOHNNY CORBIN: Superman also melted *my* kneecaps razz

Oh, wait, Clark already had those.
Sigh.
jawdrop

To pretend that they were about to make love.
eek Oh, right. On their Honeymoon.

The shift of his hips. She had thought…
That she was horny as hell at that moment?

Her world had shifted, tilted on its side, irreparably damaged.
So, his heavy weight had cost Lois her balance?

Bleep! Bleep! Ble…
She slammed her hand down on her alarm clock. Lois sat up, smashed her pillow with her fist, and dragged her feet out of bed.
jawdrop How…where…what…*how*…?

If she were going to have insane dreams, why couldn’t she dream something ridiculous like Clark as Superman?
Because then she’d end up on the ceiling with him?

It wasn’t Clark.
It was a Clark clone.
Wouldn’t be the first one, either.
BIZZARRO: wave

Although, why would she dream about a Clark clone when the only real clone she’d met was Superman’s?
[Linked Image] Although to be fair, nobody ever told the Superclone to get a live.

Anyway, who would clone Clark? Well, besides Lois.
laugh She wants two snugglebuns clap

Put a plastic smile on her face and wonder why Clark Kent wasn’t interested in her, while she secretly longed for him in her heart.
hyper But it is a bit odd to read this story and the current section of Wrong Clark and The Wedding Pact all at the same time. Makes one a tad woozy.

She should’ve known. All the signs were there.
He had sent her to the Sewage Reclamation Facility. If Clark really had been in love with her since he first met her, he never would have done that.
She did go to kindergarten and elementary school, didn’t she? Boys are said to pull the braids of the girls they like, so… the SRF must have been a declaration of love.
CAT: [Linked Image] I was done with all the men in Metropolis, except Ralph because…duh! and Clark, mainly because he…he…must be gay!

There was just something about Clark that was so… so… forgivable.
His chest and his…heavy weight?

Hell, the two of them had been sprayed with pheromone perfume and he hadn’t stooped to do a striptease for her!
Still a bit miffed about that one, huh?
LOIS: He could have done the fireman at least *once*!

Even Superman couldn’t resist Lois under Revenge’s power, but Clark only caved after two days of her throwing herself at him.
Maybe he figured he’d get some piece and quiet afterwards?

Two: Clark was human, a true male in every sense of the word, and heterosexual. He had caved after all.
rotflol

Three: Clark really and truly wasn’t interested in her for more than a friend; although, if she stripped for him again, he might take friends with benefits.
thud hyper grovel [Linked Image]

She was reasonably hot in a classy non-stripper like Cat Grant sort of way.
laugh

Lex Luthor thought enough of her to propose!
LEX: In my defense, she had such a nice Superman attached to her. That kind of made her irresistible.

/Superman – he’s like catnip for criminal masterminds/

Clark didn’t even try to make a move on her that night she had burst into his apartment last week when Kyle Griffin was stalking her.
LOIS: grumble

He had offered to let her stay the night… on his couch.
LOIS: mad
CLARK: What. She looked grubby.

He had even cuddled with her while they watched the movie, but not once did he try to make a move on her.
CLARK: Cooties!

Maybe he was as flawed as the Clark in her dream was.
laugh

It wasn’t as if they hadn’t been working together all that long.
Lacking selfconfidence, do we?

Although, he could easily calculate the exact length of time that had passed since he had first set eyes on…
Stalker!

Clark heard her footsteps moving away from the door. His brow furrowed. What now? Should he have lifted up her coffee, so she had known he had come bearing breakfast?
Bribing? Really, Clark?
CLARK: /adorable shrug/

“But it didn’t go off this morning,” he said.
Lois came down the hall hopping on one foot as she put on her high heel. “Who said it didn’t go off?” she asked.
rotflol

he lost his train of thought as one of her beautiful brunette locks slipped across her face like a veil. Quickly realizing the direction of his mind, he shook his head.
Down boy!

He couldn’t see his face, so he didn’t know how red it was, but it sure felt hotter than that two-alarm fire Superman had helped put out at last night.
clap

She had thought he was trying to worm his way into her bedroom? Him?
He’s a male reporter. She’s Lois Lane. Of course she’d assumed that.

“If I ever gave you the impression that I would… I’m so sorry, Lois, I would never, never invade…”
Nice, Clark. Really nice.

He hated that his love for Lois was written across his forehead in permanent ink.
RALPH: [Linked Image]

Not that it was permanent, but that it was there for all to see.
LOIS: What does he mean ‘not permanent’?

. He feared that everyone could see the writing on Superman’s face, as well, how much he loved her.
RALPH: Funny how Batman played the very same trick on Superman when I played mine on Kent.

and it was all stuffed inside this petite frame with legs that never ended,
[…]
Lois Lane was explosive.
So, she’s like a dynamite stick with a long fuse?

She had all this personality bottled up inside the body of a goddess, and if she didn’t let it out, he was sure she would self-combust.
[Linked Image] *That’s* why she did the dance of the seven veils!

He honestly believed that was why they would be a perfect fit.
Women think of him as a living god and he thinks Lois is a goddess of love and lust?
LOIS: /clears throat/
ER: …and the goddess of gossip.
LOIS: mad
ER: peep

. She needed someone with the strength of Superman to help her stay together, sometimes literally.
He referring when she’s thrown out of an airplane and would go splat on the ground or when she’s tied to a bomb?

She smiled at him as if he had told her that Superman had personally made it himself and kissed the cup before handing it to Clark to give to her.
Self-confidence issues, huh?

But, oh, to know that his kiss would be caressing her palm, while she drank her coffee…
Clark. You would kiss the rim, not the cup.

to eat lunch at my Uncle Mike’s.”
“Pardon?” he asked, knowing he heard her correctly but still not understanding.
Yes, Clark. She just asked you out on a date behind the Costmart’s walk-in freezer.

Don’t play coy with me, Kent. You know all about my father’s brother, the ex-Marine, who bakes like a dream.
huh Why should he?

. I’m sure you read all about him when you researched my background when we became partners,”
ER: jawdrop
CLAKR: jawdrop

“Really? You let yourself be partnered up with someone whom you’ve never done a background check on?” she scoffed, clearly not believing him.
He comes from the farm country.

. He knew flattery where her ego was concerned was the best way to sooth the Mad Dog,
Clark!

not that he had said anything that could be refuted.
He’s a guy in a relationship with a woman
RALPH: Debatable.
LOIS: What? You’d do me in a heartbeat.
RALPH: So..?
LOIS: Literal heartbeat.
CLARK: Guys?
ER: Anyhow, he knows to always apologize, preferably with chocolates.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.