LMA: More feedback. dance You guys are really inspiring me to post before Wednesday.

Really excited about this story, Virginia! hyper clap notworthy
Oh, my, Laura. Thank you. [Linked Image] No pressure to deliver or anything, there. (Yes, sarcasm meant.)

I totally am loving the set up...Lois thinking that Clark isn't interested in her, being jealous of every woman he has been in contact with pretty much since she's know him, and meanwhile Clark, totally and completely in love with her. I love these type of miscommunications--and like you said, between two people whose job it is to communicate
I'm glad you enjoyed it. These kind of miscommunication stories *are* as much fun to write as they are to read.

Always enjoy when Lois is worked up, jealous. And I love for Clark being able to see a bit of Lois' interest in him. Come on, Clark--read between the lines...she is head over heals for you.
Yeah, I did kind of work Lois up into a tizzy in this story. I'm sure NONE of us have ever acted irrationally jealous /clears throat/ over some man before. [Linked Image] Good thing it always works out. wink

Great dialog, and such a great 'feel' to the story--really looking forward to the next part. Woo-hoo!!!

Awesome job!
Wow, thanks, Laura. You are more than welcome to comment on all my stories. [Linked Image] You're like chocolate to my muse.

LOIS: Chocolate? Why would you give chocolate to your muse? I'm here. I'll hold on to it... for your muse. Clark will be back any minute, now. He just went to walk some woman across the street or deliver some baby because the pregnant mother couldn't make it across the street to the hospital or something. It's not like we had a story to write on police corruption or anything. /rolls eyes/ That's okay, I'm sure he'll come back with some Superman story so Perry will love him. Mmmmm. drool Chocolate.

Thank you for commenting.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.