Ohboy, you would ask this, would you. Let's see

Louisa May Alcott's Little Women series. Not just Little Women, Little Men, and Jo's Boys, but also Eight Cousins, A Rose In Bloom, Jack And Jill, Under the Lilacs, and An Old-Fashioned Girl. I can't count how many times I've read them. And I still cry during Little Women

C.S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia I still cry during the Last Battle (not a theme, I swear!)

The Secret Garden and A Little Princess are good, too.

Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables series. I still love it when Anne (with an E!) smacks her slate over Gilbert's head. *giggle*

I think those are the only ones I reread a lot, other than Jude Deveraux's series about the Montgomery/Taggert families. LMA's childrens books always put me in a simpler state of mind. Her thriller novels are slightly odd, but still fairly good if you can find them.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited