I think you'll find varying opinions on this board, Lynn. Some FoLCs think it's not so bad from what I can gather - though I haven't been paying that much attention. <G>

I don't have strong feelings on it either way. I've watched a couple of episodes, but it just never seemed to click for me. I'm not a big fan of the teen angst shows so the who dates who and who dumps who plot of the week doesn't appeal and
Tom Welling doesn't exactly throw off sparks for me on the screen. wink

I guess the main reason I don't watch though is because I never really was that much of a fan of the Superman myth. I loved the first two Reeve movies, prior to LNC, and of course...there's LNC. <g> But other than that it never really featured on my consciousness. LNC was pretty unique for me and the reasons I adore it don't really have that much to do with Superman.

So another Superman show would have to be something really special to attract my attention. And, sadly, Smallville isn't that show.

More my problem than it's, I suspect.

I do think that the guy who plays Lex is the best thing in it. But, despite the fact that Clark has super powers in this show, it strikes me as being not that much to do with Superman and more a Dawson's Creek with SFX.

But then I doubt that the producers are aiming this one at an old fogie like me anyway and the market it is aimed at seem to be enjoying it, so good for them!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers