Where are you? I have this chair I got from a website company I used to work for, but the warehouse location closed and since I was the clean up crew I took the chair home with me. that chair is in front of a desk I also brought home with me and they are both located in my dining area which is attached to my living room, no privacy what so ever!!! and I intend to keep it that way even when I move to Arizona.

What are you writing with? Microsoft Works Word Processor, but I wish it had a better thesaurus so I wouldn't have to go online for synonyms

What's the oddest object in front of you?a Kill Bill DVD in its case

What are you listening to? the hum of my CPU

Is there anyone else in the room?my daughters tend to wander through and the oldest is sleeping on the couch tonight because the shadows in her room are giving her the willies. (she's seen Final Destination too many times)

What time of day is it? late evening

What do you look at when you're looking for inspiration? Sue fic, Kathy B fic, episodes of LNC, Johanna Lindsey, George RR Martin

What is guaranteed to remove your concentration? the Mahjong tile on my start up sequence or a nine year old rustling around in the kitchen, sound of cat sharpening claws on the back of my crappy office chair, or hubby(when he's near) wanting to talk politics. Sometimes I get so involved reading the inspiring stuff though I just get too caught up to write and have to read the whole story and stories associated. I probably know Momentum 1&2, When Friends Become Lovers and When Lovers Become More, by heart.

TEEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!