Jumping in then. smile1

"I want to tell you something, Clark. I think... I think that I want more from you than friendship, Clark. This feels so good. I want to stay like this with you," she said, looking down at the ground, giving a small, nervous smile.

He felt unable to say anything, but relieved she'd told him this. At least he had no doubts, now.

He moved his head down towards her, and gently brushed his lips against his, feeling her part them. He heard her sigh quietly, and felt her body melt into his, as she gave herself up to the kiss. He'd never felt anything like it before. She seemed desperate in her kiss, and he tried to pull her ever closer to him, responding to her movements against his mouth.

Totally oblivious to the people around them, they continued to kiss, finally realising they were meant for each other.
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~