Aha, I know this one. It's Speed, by Laura/AliciaU.

Next...

She stood up. "So I should just carry on with my life as though you never existed?"

"That's the idea."

She started to walk slowly towards him; the panther stalking her prey. "And I should date other guys?"

"Yes," he ground out. It was working; he wasn't at all happy about that idea.

"And kiss them?" She stopped in front of him and ran her fingers casually over the S on his chest.

His jaw muscles tightened, but he nodded mutely.

Her hands strayed up to his shoulders and around the back of his neck. "Like this?" she breathed huskily, standing on her tiptoes and lifting her mouth to his.

For a long, agonising moment he didn't respond, but then his arms came around her and his mouth sought hers hungrily.

The kiss was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. She could feel his passion matching her own, yet there were no demands behind it. Instead it felt like homage, and it made her senses swim until nothing existed in her mind but his body pressed against hers, his hands tangling in her hair, his mouth moving delightfully over hers.

Then he was pushing her away from him, raising his head and taking several deep, steadying breaths.

"Lois, please don't make this any harder than it is already," he implored.

She snorted deep in her throat, and felt him quiver at the sound. "Clark, this is only difficult because you're making it difficult," she said. "For years I worked at being self-sufficient, kidding myself I didn't need anyone else. You destroyed that illusion when you showed me what real friendship was like. Tonight I realised what my life would be like without you, and I just couldn't bear it. There's no way I'm going to let you go, Clark Kent."
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~