oh, and now I see LauraA's posted her smoochie... wow, what a great kiss. Wonder what goddess/genius could have written that one...
ROTFL Pam! rotflol Who else but *the* Goddess herself? I is for Illusions, by Pam-Goddess-Jernigan.

Here's another one:

Clark took a sip of tea. "So where do we put on the show today?"

"Why not right here?"

Clark raised his eyebrows. "Here, in the cantina?"

Lois moved to Clark's lap, kissed him, and then moved her mouth next to his ear. "Never sell a slow dance short, Clark," she whispered. "Besides, their jukebox has my favorite slow dance song." Clark rose from his chair as Lois made her selection on the jukebox. He was dubious of the effect that could be achieved by merely dancing, and disappointed that they would be standing, but as Take My Breath Away began to play, Clark pulled Lois to him, and they began to dance.

Lois kissed his neck, "I think we should make our move tonight."

Clark locked his arms behind the small of Lois' back and pressed her closer. "Those old building outside of town?"

"Yes," she whispered and kissed Clark in a manner as yet unexplored by their make-believe romance. Clark felt his legs weaken. Under other circumstances this would be a frightening occurrence for Superman. On this occasion, however, it was only natural.
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~