FDK goes here for Sue S.'s awesome story - The Other POV. laugh

Okay, now that I've started this thread, I can go back and smile1 mention how much fun it was.

One little note... what's with Clark's hyper

Lois stared blankly at the contents of her refrigerator. "Don't do this to yourself," she whispered. "She made it up. She's the biggest, fattest, trashiest liar in the world." She slammed the door shut. "And he kissed her."
Oooooh. She's not talking about Superman here! notworthy

She shouldn't have sent him away tonight. She should have let him walk her to the door. She should have asked him in. She should have got a washcloth from her bathroom and offered to scrub that lipstick off for him.
Yep. Yep. Yep. and rotflol

The first was a spiteful kind of happiness that Superman wasn't at the after-party. Just as quickly, that joy faded. Why was he here? How many other windows did he visit? How many other gullible women had fallen for his charms?
Oh, poor Lois for thinking so badly about herself. For thinking so badly of Superman, because of Linda. [Linked Image]

He obviously knew she was home so ignoring him didn't seem to be the most viable option. Lois glumly went to the window and opened it.
She WANTS to ignore Superman? sad

Linda had made the whole thing up. She was willing to bet that, just like the movie, Linda's affair with Clark had been a figment of that tramp's overwrought imagination. Neither Clark nor Superman had kissed her.
Yep. Yep. Yep. Here's your Clarkie bear.

I've overgone my smilie count... must go to another post.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.