James,

Thank you for your enthusiastic comments.

As I said before, I can't speak for the motives of the posters. You're probably right that the intent wasn't malicious, but I found it very upsetting, none the less.

Thanks for your compliments about my management of the situations.

As for the next twist, I just posted it. Hope you enjoy.

Merry,

Thank you for letting me know that you're reading and enjoying. I appreciate it. I'd encourage you to participate, but it's a little late now.

If you'll check the main thread, you'll see that the bad guys have been put away (or soon will be), the plots have been exposed, and Lois has been found.

So, as they say, that's all, FOLCs.

Thanks to those of you who participated. The story couldn't have been written without you, nor would the whole thing have been so much fun. Thanks also to those of you who responded in this thread. I really appreciate your comments and encouragement.

Any further thoughts, questions or comments can go here.

I've revealed my identity to a few people, for various reasons, but the rest of you are free to guess if you want. I'll be back on Sunday to respond to any further posts and to explain who I am and how it was all done.

AltClark

"Well, what he can't do, it doesn't matter. It's the idea of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he can do, that's enough." - Lois Lane