As some of you may have noticed, I have a sort of audience participation fic going in the "Lois and Clark" section. I've resisted breaking character, but curiosity has got the better of me. Due to the format of the story, I haven't been getting any comments, and I'd very much like to know what people are thinking.

Are you reading it? What do you think of it? Are you enjoying it? Is it enough of a new angle, or is it too much like previous visitations? Should I keep posting?

Also, I'm wondering if anyone has guessed my identity. I suspect the boards owner may know, but I'm not sure.

While I'm writing, I'd also like to mention that I've been enjoying the responses, especially the one from Mr. Wells.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, I do know where Lois is, what happened to her, what she's doing now and a few other background details. The rest I'm making up as we go along. That is, Clark's actions are based on reader suggestions and other events are based on Clark's actions.

AltClark

"Well, what he can't do, it doesn't matter. It's the idea of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he can do, that's enough." - Lois Lane