Darth Michael: Thanks for your continued readership, comments, and chuckles. laugh
ER: /throws party to celebrate Well's return/
TEMPUS: /rolleyes/
But Wells has been looking for a way to save Tempus's life?
TEMPUS: And Lois's womb.

Oooh! Flashback to umm…part before last?
Not a flashback, but a repeat of the same disguise.

So, HG’s not the most observant one, is he?
HG: You miss *one* psychotic hitchhiker and you’re branded for life.
TEMPUS: /puts away smoldering brand iron/
clap What a great idea, especially since I never have a Batman in my alt-dimensions.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Why didn't I think of that?

Because the pizza’s recipient would get ticked off? And we wouldn’t want that to happen, now would we?
WRONG CLARK: [scared of the temperamental woman who knows his secret blabbing it over the internet]
That sounds about right. Plus, if he shows up, she might kiss him.

While a mere three months had gone by for Clark Kent in this universe, over a year in Herb’s internal clock had passed.
ER: /rolling with laughter/ You’re evil!
[Linked Image] Thank you. Is this because I've managed to torture Herb a bit too?

Maybe the Lady Score had many a man fall accidentally on her in her bedchamber.
ALT-LOIS: Is he implying that I'm a slut?

Well…apparently, the versions from the Alt dimension are all rotten and dark and full of unfulfilled sexual debauchery, so…
WRONG CLARK: /eyes Luthor/ …not so much?
Different from canon (or true) Clark's soul, not other people.

Instead of speculating on what had happened to his friend, or worse trying to fix it, Herb decided to wait for Clark to tell Herb himself what had happened.
ER: /passes out from surprise/
So, you don't like me teasing the reader with the red herring treatment?

/pushes over ibuprofen to EW/ What you get for telling instead of showing us a meandering path through HG’s year abroad.
Thanks. /pops pill/ Did you think I merely would have him jump in his time machine and go forward three months? Wouldn't that be more evil?

A thin, young man carrying a yellow Superman lunchbox hesitantly approached from the stairwell.
Where did he get that one from?
The trash can where Mrs. Cox dumped it.

Oh, it’s just a gutter rat trying to earn some cash by selling yellow Superman souveniers.
clap

Yes, but in a universe such as the one described, Mr. Olsen could live in a gated estate, armed guards on the walls, and own a handful of professional caregivers.
Oh, don't encourage him.

/scratches head/ Her mother? But we’ve not seen anything happen…
Last we heard of Mrs. Lane, she had dumped a glass of red wine (accidentally) into Lex's lap at lunch.

LEX: I like that idea. Nigel! Niiiiigel!
NIGEL: You tried that already, sir.

He *would* look funny, bobbing up and down in the air above the staircase.
And that would make her feel better?

Funny. The same (dead and drove her kid batty) can be said for the late Mrs. Wayne.
BRUCE: Funny? *Funny*?
clap I thought so.

Hmm…considering what kind of stuff Canon-Clark did to his Lois…well…
But he never said things were HER fault.

LEX: So… wedding sheets bait?
You mean "Marry me and I'll return your mother alive?" That sounds like something Tempus Tex would do.

He’s touching her even though she’s all sweatted up?
LEX: Well, I admit it would make her more difficult to tie up but does cut down on the friction burns.

LEX: Don’t worry, my darling. You said you tried to call her for days. If she were actually bleeding to death, she’s dead already by now. The human body can only survive two days without water, so even if the blood-loss didn’t kill her, the thirst would have.
LOIS: /eek/ What…What are you saying?
LEX: /rolleyes/ That you should get yourself cleaned up for the opera. There’s no need to check on your mother right now.
Wow, that is cold.

Oooh! Just like with a wife married to a drunk.
So, Lois has already been a housewife and crossed it off her life list? Well, that explains a lot. I thought it would explain her penchant for cooking in that manner.

So, she started to date the Brazillian exchange student and gotten with child from him? Sam then got the exchange student deported and the child sent to a Brazillian orphanage. Some say the exchange student was so broken up, he took to the cloth.
Maaaaayyyybbbbeeee. But usually men aren't allowed into the sleeping areas of the YWCA.

Uh, oh. Someone pulled a pin out of her.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Considering Lex probably owns most of LexCorp through various shell corporations…
LEX: Your point being…?
Probably not, since every one knows he owns it. Oh, you mean, he's the only stock holder who would benefit? clap Good one!

Hmm…maybe use 2nd person there after ‘money’?
Thanks. Fixed.

So… he thinks that Lois is just a spoiled brat, wrought to throwing temper-tantrums?
LEX: She’s a woman, so… /huh/
LEX: It's a time-honored negotiation technique.

Duh! He’d burry her in the woods. People would talk if they found the body of Lex Luthor’s young wife in the trash.
LEX: Xerxes! Time to go hunting again, boy.

So…he’s going to tell her an improved version on how he staged his father’s drunkenness and then gutted both his parents with an old kitchen knife to make it look like spousal dispute gone bad?
/looks at Part 165/ Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Thanks for your comments!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.