She glanced up and saw Clark standing in the stairwell, staring silently at her with anticipation in his eyes.
smile1 they get to be together, at least for a little.

She set her hands on his chest and leaned her head against his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her, enveloping her in his protective invisible cloak.
Ah, so sweat.

He said that there wasn’t any sign of a struggle,” Clark said.
So either she went with someone she knew, or was passed out from drinking when she left.

that made her want to push him down the stairs.
It wouldn't do any good, he would use his floating abilities to avoid crashing.

Lois wrote to her sister that she and the MPD had a plan to capture the Voyeur, but it included a fake wedding to Lex Luthor to draw him out and for Lucy’s safety, she must remain in California and decline the invitation.
Lucy: If she is going to do a fake wedding, why not with the right man, that is, Clark Kent.

“My dad’s already phoned to tell me that Luthor couldn’t pay him to attend the wedding,
At least there is one peson properly mad at Luthor for his actions.

and that I’ll never have his blessing to marry a man who shot me,”
I can't help saying Sam is right.

No matter what Clark said, it still felt as if it she had let it happen.
I think that would work better as "it still felt as if she had"

“Good luck with that one,” Lois scoffed. “I doubt my father has ever apologized in his life.”
Ellen: Oh he apologized for kissing Mrs. Del Campo a lot. He just never meant any of those apologies.

“Right. Of course. Daddy’s good at saying things he doesn’t mean,” she said with a nod.
Lois: Like all of his wedding vows.

Clark tilted up her chin and leaned down to kiss her.
Yes, more kissing.

Instead, he whispered,
Sadness, no kiss.

He smiled, never letting go of his hold of her waist.
Yeah, more touching.

Lois only wanted to lean on Clark.
I like the sound of this.

John Pack Lambert