Lex stepped inside and kissed her cheek.
Gag.

“What do you mean?”
Lois: you tell me, your the one who had her disappeared.

“I’m so glad that you’re here
Gag.

Lois had been forced to take care of both them from an early age.
I think "care of both of them" would sound better.

After her mother ‘forgot’ to pay the housecleaner a couple of times, Lois taught herself how to do laundry,
No wonder she likes having Clark do it, she started doing laundry far too young.

“Which program?” Lois demanded,
Good, Lois is still thinking.

Maybe she merely wanted to surprise you. I don’t know,” he said.
Another lie from Luthor.

“She chose a private hospital.
So private, that no one is let out (AKA the LUC?)?

And then on top of that you blindsided me at the press conference.”
Which raises the question of why she is still engaged to the disrespecting slob.

“Lois, darling. What did you expect me to do? There isn’t an advertiser in this city that I can count on for revenue.
Hogwash and lies.

People like Perry, Cat, and Eduardo would rather you tried, Lex, instead of just giving up.
Good thing she didn't name Clark.

“I offered jobs to those I could and severance to everyone else, Lois.
Hogwash, he could have offered them all jobs. Especially Jimbo.

As he studied her, she tried to keep her anger in check, so that Superman wouldn’t be forced to rescue Lex from strangulation.
Maybe then he would hate Superman less.

“The ‘Do Not Resuscitate’ order against of the Daily Planet,” she spat out, stating the obvious.
I think that would flow better as "against the Daily Planet".

but out of some love-sick attempt to bring us together, bring my life in tune with yours.
Lois: I quit the Planet before you bought it.

I wanted to help you by helping it. Then, ironically, it wasn’t necessary. You quit just as we were in final negotiations, and it was too late to back out without killing the paper instantly.
Only because Luthor had already set up a situation to kill the paper.

When that didn’t happen, you started interviewing with their competitors in hopes that you could show them you were serious about quitting and by making them jealous.
I think it would flow better as "and make them jealous."

You wanted them on their hands and knees, begging you to return. Unfortunately, you hadn’t realized in what dire straits their economic situation was.” He smiled at her in a way that made her feel as if she was a little child.
More grounds not to marry him.

John Pack Lambert