Christina: Thank you for reading and commenting.
FINALLY! It's about (insert word of choice here) time!

Wells: I say!
smile1 Yes. evil It sounded like the bumbling type of mistake Herb Wells might make without realizing the consequences of. Had he not done this, would the sorcerer been less likely to make the curse happen for "all time" and just for this lifetime? I always felt that Herb's presence never seemed to make the world better and more Utopian. Had he never invented the time machine would there have been advances in the technologies to invent a time window and allow canon Clark to be trapped between time or to allow Tempus to wreck havoc in multiple eras and dimensions? I believe it all stems back to Herb's initial trip with the time machine.

Yet, another part of him, felt that would have been a cruel newspaper to present to Clark as a wedding gift as neither of them would have been able to do anything about it, except have Herb go back to early February and stop the event from happening as he indeed had.
Umm, didn't you do just that to the canon version of Clark and Lois, Wells?
Yes, but with canon Lois and Clark he was able to take them into the past to fix the curse. That's not possible here, since he can't go into the past in this dimension further than the day when Kal-El arrived in 1966. So, the pain and agony of showing Clark what might have been would have been permanent.

Hummina-wha? /dizzy/ *does not compute* Did he just tell something legitimately true here???
Good question! [Linked Image] Thanks for you comments.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.