-- Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK --
Because exposing Superman to during a Kryptonite during a rescue is a trick that just never gets old. Only thing more devious is if you give Lois a lead-encased locked with Kryptonite and then blow it up remotely while they’re out flying.
FUENTES: Hmmm. That sounds like a good one. [Linked Image] Why didn't I say that's what I had instead of a nuclear bomb?

LOIS: Nooo! Ewww! That’s where *Lex* can put his ring.
He hasn't had access to that portal.

Yes, that’s right. You’re wearing a Kryptonian chastity ring.
LOIS: I thought that the men were supposed to wear those.
CLARK: Just threaten us with it and we'll be chaste.

She going to return the ring to Lex and place it in a special place?
LOIS: Eeeeewww! Noooo! If I do that, Clark would never be able to go near Lex and help me again. Besides…Ewwwwwwwwww!
cool

As much as Clark wanted to blame Luthor for his hospitalization during Nightfall, it didn’t add up.
ER: Funny thing about that, actually, considering part 156…

EW: Sorry, I cannot comment about that until Part 156.
ER: Lois now exposed Clark twice to Kryptonite while Lex tried to play a trick on them.
How does Lois exposing SM to Krytponite imply that Lex was to blame for Clark's kidnapping during Nightfall?

That’s why there’s no baseball bats involved.
LOIS: What? I took mine with me when I left.
Did she?
RALPH: /while going through the box of discarded items/ Cool! A bat!

In medieval times, or up to the 60s?, Cat wouldn’t have had any honor left by the time Wally started his insulting.
In her fiance's eyes, Cat should always have honor.

Actually, she does service them on the honor system.
CAT: I never asked for payment!

“What!” she snapped. “Is everything about sex with you guys?
Pot. Kettle. Piece of tar.
clap Yep.

So, she flunked Advertising 101 in business school?
Did that class tell her that she wouldn't amount to anything because people don't respect sex symbols for their contribution to society?

GOODE: So, those pictures of Lois and Superman in a steamy embrace and then Superman shedding his clothes and then Lois’s after Lois got married to a registered human are taken out of context?
SUPERMAN: How did he get a picture of me naked? I never take off the suit.
CANON CAT: That's what I thought.

Men look strong, but if TV has taught us anything, it’s that men are very fragile creatures, emotionally speaking. Plus, they don’t do well with pain, either. That’s why knife or gunshot wounds usually don’t hurt all that much and require just a band aid.
Oh, so men aren't really emotionally fragile creatures with thick heads...uh... skins? Ooopps.

“You, then I should set my sights on the richest man I could find.”
ARTHUR: Burn!
LEX: /mad/
CAT: What? Do you think I wanted Lois's rejects? (with one noticeable exception) I've never been *that* desperate.

I was being understanding, here.”
And proposing marriage.
CAT: [Linked Image] No, no. That was a couple minutes later. /pulls out another photo/ Here.

Well, this depends on the benefits package.
LOIS: Clark has very nice benefits.
CLARK: [Linked Image]
CAT: So, I've *heard*.

He said it like it had been my fault that he lied and cheated on me.”
CLAUDE: Sounds reasonable.
SAM: /agrees totally/
LEX: Duh!
TEMPUS: Hey!
evil Thanks.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.