“Then why send me an emergency message you knew I couldn’t refuse, only to bring Kryptonite to the party?” he accused. He was back on his feet now.
Because exposing Superman to during a Kryptonite during a rescue is a trick that just never gets old. Only thing more devious is if you give Lois a lead-encased locked with Kryptonite and then blow it up remotely while they’re out flying.

“Kryptonite?” Lois glanced down at herself wondering where Lex could have secreted Kryptonite on her body.
[Linked Image]
LOIS: Nooo! Ewww! That’s where *Lex* can put his ring.

The green glow was hard to see in the bright light of the day.

Oh, crap.
Yes, that’s right. You’re wearing a Kryptonian chastity ring.

Lex was going to regret asking her to tango.
She going to return the ring to Lex and place it in a special place?
LOIS: Eeeeewww! Noooo! If I do that, Clark would never be able to go near Lex and help me again. Besides…Ewwwwwwwwww!

quote:Funny thing about that, actually, considering part 156…

Sorry, I cannot comment about that until Part 156.
Lois now exposed Clark twice to Kryptonite while Lex tried to play a trick on them.

Jack waited and waited for what seemed like forever, but he knew from his watch it wasn’t more than ten minutes, when the woman exited the front doors of the Daily Planet. She was still wearing the grey janitorial jumpsuit.
Oh. Duh!

“That’s what I’d like to know,” Perry chimed in. “This is a newsroom, not New York after a Mets-Yankees World Series!”
That’s why there’s no baseball bats involved.
LOIS: What? I took mine with me when I left.

“This man insulted Cat’s honor!” Phil growled, trying to pull his arms free.
In medieval times, or up to the 60s?, Cat wouldn’t have had any honor left by the time Wally started his insulting.

“Cat doesn’t have any honor,” Wally scoffed.
Actually, she does service them on the honor system.

The Chief loosened his grip and let Phil go after Wally again.
thumbsup
LEX: Duh!
TEMPUS: Hey!

“I would never cheat on you, Phil. Please, believe me.”
Usually, this is just before the other half walks out. Then a lot of alcohol and some cheap sex get involved. /points at Friends/
ROSS: We were taking a *break*!

“You’re sounding paranoid,” Phil said.
Hormones?

“Oh, God. Why? Why would he do that to me? What have I ever done to him?”
Refused his advances.

“I need you to stop being friends with Clark Kent.”
Oops?
LEX: Bonus!

“Clark’s life is falling apart, Phil. He’s so confused about Lois… his reputation is in tatters… he’s so lost and alone and frightened. He would spiral out of control without me. I cannot abandon him, not now,” she said, tears dampening her cheeks. “He has no one, but me.”
Maybe if they had him neutered? Would Phil then be okay with Cat owning a pet?

“If Clark had to choose between your friendship and his love of Lois, who would he choose, Cat?”

Cat bit her bottom lip. She appreciated Phil’s point. They both knew that Clark would choose Lois.
RACHEL: Welcome to the club.

Hunches. No facts. Very thin threads tying the billionaire to murder victims. Nothing concrete.
Like both of them living in the same city? Both of them being in town at the same time? The bullet being traceable to Lex’s personal golden colt? A video of Lex pushing the gun into the dead guy’s mouth and pulling the trigger? Lex doing the same thing in the middle of MetroPD One before mooning the assembled cops and walking out again?

“Hold on,” the sergeant said. A minute later, the sergeant was back on the line. “Sorry, Inspector. She says her name is Meena,” he spelt it. “Kent.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.