Darth Michael: thumbsup

ER: /uh/ Oh dear, did I just do the wrong kind of reinforcement?
clap

So, marrying big money, not caring where it’s come from *and* whoring around the city? Yeah, she sounds like a lovely person.
JACK: Sounds like most of the women I meet.

LOIS: Hey! I don’t charge the men I do. I just may write about them in the paper.
LEX: Bender, make sure you include in the pre-nup that Ms. Lane wants NO money from out arrangement. [Linked Image] Nigel! How is our little plan regarding those infidels at the Planet coming?

SWEETTART: I do charge them. Treason. Arms smuggling. Attempt of establishing a democratic government in a vassal state.
LEX: I've got a vessel for your state right here, Sweetie!
SWEETTART: :rolleyes:

Because Jack would mention that Lois is involved with the dude? And all the men Lois gets involved with are dangerous sleazebags with a penchant for using women?
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LOIS: Even you?
CLARK: [Linked Image] No, not me. I can't imagine why I forgot about me. That was just silly. / does happy dance / Lois thinks we're still involved.

What Clark hears: “Lois. Lois. Loislois. Lois. Looois. Lois.”
clap

He’s out with the office slut?
CAT: I resent that! Oh, wait. You meant Lois. Never mind.

Had that note Jack had pretended was from Lois gotten him killed?
Not yet?
LEX: Give her time.

He was about to leave when he noticed a woman walking down the street and enter the Daily Planet building. Jack scowled. What was she doing here, and dressed like that?
Lois?
Is she being followed by a man in primary colors?

What about the videccus plant?
It's on the other side of the desk. It's the phone she needs to worry about more.

Oh, look! A yellow Superman lunchbox.
JIMMY: So, you're saying I should have brown bagged it.
JIMBO: What did *you* do? That was a collector's item!

Duh! Without a Daily Planet to report the event, all the news are provided by the Met Star.
huh I thought you guys wanted him to stand up to Lois more?

Uh-oh. But it’s not green!
The roof? No, it's granite colored. If you're talking about her ring that will be explained in the next part.

“No,” he replied sharply. “I expected many things from you, Lois, but never this.”
ER: [has Evil, dark side thoughts]
[Linked Image]

“So you could have killed me in Smallville instead of Metropolis?” he said.
TEMPUS: [gets an idea]
Well, Tempus always liked Kansas in the springtime...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.