Bobby had said that everyone thought that Kent was as straight up as they came and that even Superman trusted him.
Clark:Sometimes Superman doesn't really trust me.

Then again, Superman had apparently trusted Lois Lane too, and she was involved with Luthor, who ran a children’s home stricter than juvie.
But maybe that means Luthor and not Superman is the one who is fooled.

If Lois was stepping out on Luthor with this Kent guy, maybe she wasn’t as evil as Jack had previously thought.
grumble at the watch. It has now been around for nearly a third of the story. Although it seems to be making less and less of an appearance.

I forget, did Luthor put tracking devices in the watch she got from her grandmother?

She glanced up to the sky, but the sun was in her eyes and she couldn’t see Superman anywhere.
She really should make sure he is still following her.

“I’m heading to Suicide Slum on a tip. Follow me, and we’ll meet up there,” she murmured to him, knowing he was listening.
Lois don't you know what happens when you assume?

Thankfully, Clark was watching out for her today and would make sure nothing happened.
Even Superman is not skilled enough to prevent all bombs from exploding.

She turned her engagement ring around so that the stone faced the palm of her hand and wasn’t so noticeable.
I still think she is crazy to bring her engagement ring here at all. For one thing, has she had it tested to see if it has tracking devices?

She should have left it in her desk drawer with her watch but, with her recent luck, someone would have stolen it.
And that would be bad why? Better to be out a ring than out a hand.

She hit the back of his arm at the same time she brought her knee up to his chest, knocking him to the stairs.
Point to Lois.

Suddenly, Lois felt a familiar set of spandex muscles surround her and lift her into the air.
dance she is back where she belongs, in Clark's arms.

John Pack Lambert