My first thought was that Lois was reporting that Lex tried to kill Superman. Getting him on that charge might be enough to get search warrants to get evidence on his other crimes. My second thought was that she was going to report that she tried to kill Superman to get herself into custody and away from Lex. Now that I think about it, though, she's not likely to actually try to get herself out of the stupidly dangerous position she's put herself in, so maybe the first idea is more likely.

On the other hand, her goal was to get Lex's kryptonite, and she's succeeded at that, so maybe she figures her investigation is over. I wouldn't expect that he put all his supply in the ring, though.

By Superman's reaction, I thought that he had been shot by kryptonite bullets. Then, when it was evident that the kryptonite was on Lois, I figured that she would have noticed if anything on her had kryptonite, so I thought that maybe you had done something I've wanted to do to Lois: have Lex put kryptonite dust in her food so that it builds up in her system. Maybe the way the body processes it, it gets stuck in the fatty tissues instead of passing through, and she herself would emit the radiation.

I wonder if she could have Lex arrested for poisoning her if he had done it. Would there be sufficient evidence that it was his fault to get a warrant?

Phil should trust Cat, but she should give him reason to. She's put herself in a precarious position. She needs to tell him about the baby, but he is probably going to find out that she told Clark first. He's going to be very hurt by that, and it will lend credence to his worries. It seems pretty harsh of him to ask her to choose between him and Clark, but he has a good point. Phil should be Cat's best friend. He should be the one she confides in and the one she most wants to be with. She shouldn't be spending time with another man on what could be construed as a date (going out together to eat one-on-one). She should be able to still be friends with Clark while putting Phil first, but she's always disregarded Phil's concerns about Clark without addressing them or changing her behavior, so it makes sense that Phil would issue an ultimatum like that.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)